To do business in China, you cannot afford to ignore Baidu.
Baidu is the largest and most used search engine in China, receiving billions of searches every day. Baidu reaches 95% Internet users in China and also users from 138 countries worldwide.
According to the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), Baidu is the most used search engine in China and has more than 80% market share.
Why Baidu Advertising?
• Largest search engine in China
Allow your potential customers in China to find you when they search for your products or services.
• Pay-for-Performance charging mode
Your ads are delivered to the users who are actively searching for what you sell. You pay only when your ad is clicked so every advertising dollar is spent on actual visit to your site, maximizing the return-on-investment of your marketing budget.
• Measurable advertising solution
Different reports are available in Baidu to assist you to understand how the ad is performed. Our Baidu consultants will also provide insights and recommendation for your campaign for on-going improvement.
• Cost-effective advertising channel
Clicks on Baidu are relatively affordable – starting from RMB1, which is about SGD 20 cents a click. You can stretch your marketing dollars in China by leveraging on the strong Singapore currency.
Why Hire OOm as Your Baidu Agency?
1. Baidu has very strict regulations on what can and cannot be promoted in their search results. There are some processes that you need to go through and it generally takes up to 2 weeks if there is no complication. We understand the regulations and will provide you with feedbacks so that you can start advertising in China as soon as possible.
2. Our team work directly with Baidu and we understand how to achieve the best results for your Baidu advertising campaign.
3. We are your bridge to China as we remove any language barrier.
4. You save time on translation as we will do the work for you. We provide you with a list of Chinese keywords and adverts that are most relevant to your business.
5. Our Baidu consultants will work closely with you to provide insights and recommendations for on-going campaign improvements.
How to Start Advertising on Baidu?
1. OOm work closely with you to identify your marketing goals, target audience as well as your budget.
2. You send us your business registration document (bizfile) in PDF format. Baidu requires every new advertiser to show proof of the legal existence of their business before they can start advertising on Baidu.
3. Baidu check your website to make sure your site is in compliance with their regulations.
4. We provide you with a list of keywords and adverts that are relevant to your business offering.
5. After you approve the keywords and adverts, we will set up your campaign on Baidu.
6. Your ads go live on Baidu and we will manage it.
Will I Be Able to Know The Actual Expense on Baidu?
OOm believes in maintaining a transparent working relationship with our clients. We will pass you the account login information so that you can login to the Baidu advertising platform and view the actual expense reports.
Our Marketing Budget is Limited. Are We Still Able to Get Good Results from Baidu?
Yes, you can. Cost of each click on Baidu is relatively affordable, starting from RMB1. This makes Baidu advertising a good fit for small and medium businesses (SMBs) with limited marketing budget to gain potential customers in China without spending much money.
China is huge. If our target customers are in a specific area in China, can Baidu help us to reach them?
Yes, absolutely no problem. We can set the campaign to target a specific city, province or the entire China.
Do I Need to Provide the Chinese Keywords and Adverts?
No. Our Baidu advertising consultants will research and produce a list of Chinese keywords and averts that are most relevant to your business. Once you have approved the keywords and adverts, we will set up the campaign on Baidu.