OOm delivers result-oriented digital marketing solutions to both SMEs and enterprises. Founded in 2006 as a search marketing agency, OOm has grown to become a full-suite digital marketing agency committed to working with clients throughout South-East Asia and Asia Pacific.
Winner of the Best Search Campaign at Agency of the Year MARKies Award, OOm’s vision is to become Asia’s top search marketing agency, delivering efficient and holistic execution to clients.
The agency is also invited to speak at industry events like ad:tech, Internet Show, Search Engine Marketing Expo and others, to share strategies and educate the market about digital marketing.
Our team is passionate about digital, driven and dynamic. If you possess the same qualities and has interest in becoming an Business Executive, we welcome you on board. Be part of a young and dynamic team where you can expect a fun working culture, 5-day work week, and attractive remuneration packages.
Business Executive / Senior Business Executive – is responsible for selling and up-selling new and existing clients our online marketing services and providing top notch customer service.
- Proactively establish new clients and up-selling existing clients our different online marketing services.
- Provide top notch customer service in responding to general and specialized client requests via both phone and email, including billing inquiries, campaign activity inquiries and advertising relevancy issues.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned.
- Identify, propose and sell the most ideal services to targeted organizations within the target markets set out by the agency.
- Be a key influencer in making Digital Marketing ‘top of mind’ among major brands in the market.
- Understand all new services and their roles.
- Establish new clientele list.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Creative and great problem solving skills.
- Experience understanding needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid commitment to sales and customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow-through.
- Excellent computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel) and word processing (MS Word).
- Able to handle multiple priorities.
- Meticulous and possess great organizational skills.
- High energy and a can-do attitude are required.
- Applicants should be Singaporean, Singapore PR or hold relevant residence status
To apply, please send your resume with photo attached, and kindly state your current/expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org