Motions Graphic Designer (Motions Designer)
Responsible for creating 2D motion graphic videos for the web. Designing graphics that are in motion by using visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to their creations.
REPORT TO: Head of Operations
- Plan and execute motion graphics animation from initial idea to final
- Work independently by conceptualising, scripting, shooting, editing and the entire production of the motion graphics video.
Editing, encoding and converting video.
- Selecting appropriate audio, graphics and animation styles for the assigned projects.
- Manage the production workflow and timeline.
- Adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics in videos.
- Visualize projects from conceptual layout, animation of storyboards to execution of the final product.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation, new technologies and techniques.
- Support various lines of business and work closely with respective digital graphic designers.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2 year(s) of experience in related industry preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Photoshop and any other other video editing software.
- Be familiar with the attributes of the video platform.
- Able to contribute with creative ideas and deliver creative solutions.
- Able to promote and launch the project from start to end independently.
- Display good initiative and be proactive in delivering creative work to support the team.
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Individual compensation will commensurate with experience
Interested applicants please attach a portfolio when applying or kindly email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.