SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
SEO - Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via organic search results. Typically, the earlier a site appears in the search results listing, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine.
A correctly optimized website will benefit in the long term with substantially increased traffic and brand awareness which ultimately translates to increased online geographical coverage and sales.
The image above is a Heat Map chart created by Google. A heat map is created to track where people actually look on a web page.
From the image, we can see how popular the top left hand corner is, which is usually reserved for natural listings. This is the section that has the most credibility and therefore it is very important for your website to rank above the fold of a Google results page to get the most attention and traffic possible.
A properly executed SEO campaign will rank your website at the top of the search results for many different keywords, related to your business.
• Increase sales leads or e-commerce sales
By getting your website ranked at the top of the search engine result pages, you have a potential to turn someone who goes online to search for your product or services into a customer.
• Lift in brand awareness
Getting your website showing on the search results will give it a stronger online presence and higher brand visibility.
• Increase targeted traffic to your web site
SEO helps your site to become searchable on the Internet and gets you more targeted traffic.
• Set your site as the authority figure in your industry
When your site appears on the first page of the search engine result pages when someone goes online and search for your industry keywords, you set yourself apart from the rest of your competitors.
• More cost efficient because you don’t pay for each click
The cost of SEO is relatively fixed as you do not need to pay search engines for clicks. With millions of searches conducted each day, your site that appears at the top of the search results essentially get free website advertising, without paying the search engines any money.
Do You Need to Hire a SEO Company?
With Google around, you are able to find information regarding SEO and do it yourself. So do you need to hire a SEO company? Here are 10 reasons why hiring a SEO company is the best decision that you can make:
1. A professional SEO company has a team of professionals who breathe SEO every day. They know how to use the most efficient and ethical methods to bump your website up the organic search results.
2. Unless you are an expert and experienced SEO specialist, it is going to take you a lot of time to do SEO on your own. Leave the hard work to the professionals and spend your precious time on what you do best.
3. You need to know what you are getting from your marketing dollars. A good SEO company will provide you with detailed ranking report and website traffic report to measure your ROI (return on investment).
4. A good SEO specialist will use ethical white-hat methods to prevent your site from being blacklisted by the search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
5. A SEO company has the resources and experience to optimize your website and get it to rank higher for very competitive keywords.
6. Content is king when it comes to SEO. Content-rich copy will increase your website authority and visibility on the search results, bringing more traffic to your website. A good SEO specialist is equipped with the skills to write good content.
7. A good SEO company will always keep up on the latest trends in the search engine industry. When you hire a SEO company, they will make necessary adjustments to your web pages to accommodate these changes so you do not lose rankings. Although you can get the latest SEO news from the Internet, it is a full time occupation just keeping up with all the changes and transition that goes on.
8. During the entire process, a good SEO company will explain things in layman term and help you understand how you reach the top. Besides having someone to do the actual work for you, you can also gain valuable insights and techniques about SEO.
9. A SEO specialist will submit your site professionally and wisely. With their ranking reports, they will know where you are positioned in various engines and only make necessary adjustments to those keywords that they find you are poorly positioned or not positioned at all. For example, if your site is ranking very well for a particular keyword in Google, then it is best not to resubmit and leave things as it is.
10. A SEO specialist will use additional proven methods to expand your business and improve your website’s visibility online by gaining quality back links and traffic to your website.
Do We Guarantee #1 Rankings?
Absolutely Not. Any firm that does that is lying to you. Guys like Matt Cutts (works for Search Quality group in Google, specializing in search engine optimization issues) and Google have been trying to give you advice on NOT to hire a SEO company that promises #1 rankings for years. Nobody in this industry can guarantee such a claim.
Find out how we successfully helped Eu Yan Sang eStore achieved a 325% ROI in e-commerce sales and a 123.3% increase in organic traffic here.
We provide SEO services for the following search engines: