SGD 2,800 – SGD 3,800
- Knowledge Sharing among team members
- Energetic and dynamic team members
- Flexible Cash Benefits
If you have an eye for design and all things aesthetic, our digital graphic designer role may be for you. The digital graphic designer will be tasked with designing captivating, brand-infused designs across different platforms and purposes, conveying stories through imagery.
- To create beautiful rich-media digital content such as web banners, social media post graphics, infographics, etc.
- Able to transform data into beautifully crafted infographics.
- Improve existing designs by making suggestions, provide updated images and implement approved changes as instructed.
- Test designs for usability and quality.
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather information and understand the proposed communications.
- Ensure timely delivery of all designs to work schedule.
- Present ideas and concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations.
- Anything else that requires your creativity.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or Digital Design
- Min 1 year of working experience in graphic design, digital design or advertising.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing digital design work.
- Diligent with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient in digital design (responsive design for mobile)
- Solid typography skills.
- Familiar with WordPress, Content Management Systems (CMS) and content layout.
- Savvy with digital technologies and social media.
- Understanding of digital marketing is a big plus.
- Display stronger than average creative, organizational, and time management skills.
- Is a strong team player and is able to handle criticism and implement suggestions to improve designs.
- Good conversational and interpersonal skills.
- Can think and articulate how design works should be executed.
- Can easily multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Timeline driven.