SGD 2,600 – SGD 3,600
- Flexible Cash Benefits
- Good Location (Bugis)
- Knowledge Sharing Culture
As our social media executive, the primary goal lies in managing both the internal team and the client’s expectations. You will be required to understand the client’s social media goals and ensure the internal team meets these objectives to reinforce brand positioning and attainment of business targets.
- Responsible for social media management (including brainstorming on content direction / overarching strategy, budgeting, proof reading copy and creatives.)
- Responsible for supporting a strong customer experience, aligned with client and drive brand engagement on social media.
- Plan and implement strategic and tactical Social media management to reinforce brand positioning and attainment of business targets.
- To retain and grow the portfolio in order to achieve the renewal revenue target
- Liaise with Client and Internal team to ensure that milestones are met
- Analyse Facebook Post Engagement using social media tools
- Simultaneously manage multiple clients
- Excellent copywriting skills in order to address clients business goals
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Prior experience in agency would be advantageous
- Strong communication & people skills.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise and execute tasks effectively.
- Have a strong understanding of marketing trends, tools and customer profile
- Creative, flexible and agile in ways of working to adapt to a constantly changing retail and marketing landscape.
- Self-motivated and can manage projects with cross functional teams.
- Fluent in English and have strong communication and presentation skills
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (9am – 6pm)