SGD 4,000 – SGD 5,000
- Flexible Cash Benefits
- Convenient Working Location
- Knowledge Sharing Culture
Consider yourself an avid social media user with an understanding of the business aspects? Then you may be interested in being our social media manager. In this role, you will work closely with the social media team, honing and growing their talent.
- Achieving group KPI in terms of renewal and growth of SMM accounts
- Display great leadership skill and setting the standards within the Social Media team
- Lead, develop and grow the team
- Manage internal team schedules
- Provide conflict resolution within the team.
- Continuous assessment of team and identify future talent who are ready for progression
- Provide feedback and recommendation of the team members performance to Head of Content Marketing
- Work closely with Head of Content Marketing in workflow and processes
- Plan, conceptualise & applying the right strategy to deliver creative/ compelling content with the objective of increasing followers and engagement for client’s social media
- Mentor, encourage and develop the Social Media team including working closely with internal teams to meet client’s objectives
- Monitor and identify new opportunities/trends, especially in the social media landscape
- Provide team member with regular training and knowledge sharing
- Involve in pitches; meet clients for briefs and present ideas when needed
- Creative, Responsible and have an eye for detail
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Team-player who can work well in collaborative environment and has the ability to motivate team members
- Deep understanding of trends in social media and digital marketing and how to leverage them to reach target audiences
- Excellent copywriting skills in order to address clients business goals
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience
- Prior experience in agency would be advantageous
- Fluent in English and have strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise and execute tasks effectively.
- Have a strong understanding of marketing trends, tools and customer profile
- Creative, flexible and agile in ways of working to adapt to a constantly changing retail and marketing landscape.
- Self-motivated and can manage projects with cross functional teams
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (9am – 6pm)