Marketing on a social media platform like Facebook is a no-brainer. There’s no networking site compared to Facebook that can provide you with essential marketing tools necessary for reaching your target audience. Whether you want to engage with consumers or deliver paid ads, Facebook has it all.
However, while Facebook may seem like the solution to all your marketing problems, there’s more to it than meets the eye. Using Facebook as your primary social media marketing platform is an excellent idea, but it’s trickier than you think. That’s why we’re here to help you set up a Facebook marketing campaign!
Managing a marketing campaign on Facebook can provide substantial results. Besides boosting your site’s search engine optimisation (SEO), you can gain valuable customer data, reach your target audience, and engage with users. There’s no doubt that Facebook is a one-of-a-kind marketing platform, but you should still familiarise yourself with its central features. Doing so will help you gain the upper hand over your competitors!
Here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up a Facebook marketing campaign!
Steps For Setting Up A Facebook Campaign
1. Create A Campaign
First, you need to visit Facebook’s Ads Manager section to create a campaign. Here, you can set a marketing objective to make sure your ads will provide results.
The objectives are divided into three groups: Awareness, Consideration, and Conversion. Let’s take a look at the components for each category.
- Brand awareness – Increase awareness for your brand by reaching the right people.
- Reach – Deliver your ads to a maximum number of people.
- Traffic – You can direct your viewers to your website, Messenger conversation, or mobile app.
- Engagement – Increasing your level of engagement will allow more people to see, like, share, and comment on your Facebook ads.
- App installs – If you have a mobile app, you can send viewers to the store to download your app.
- Lead generation – Gather customer data.
- Video views – If you wish to promote a product launch or a behind-the-scenes look of your company, choose the “Video views” option to set a daily budget for your campaign.
- Messages – Engage with customers by conversing with them on messenger ups such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram Direct.
- Conversions – Get more people to visit your website and perform various actions.
- Catalog sales – Setting this as your objective will allow your ads from your catalogue to appear based on your target audience.
- Store traffic – Allows you to increase foot traffic and boost sales for your physical stores.
2. Create An Audience
You need to define your target market if you want to reach the right audience. Therefore, it’s essential to create an audience for your business that will boost your sales. Create an audience that will make the most out of your budget by selecting a range within your proximity.
For instance, even with an insurmountable budget, choosing the entire country of Singapore is a risky move since your target audience is too broad. Instead, you should limit the proximity of your target to make sure your ads will reach the right people.
3. Set Up An Ad
There are three ways to create an ad: Carousel, Single Image or Video, and Collection.
If you select “Carousel”, you can set up two or more images or videos that viewers can scroll through. This option is best for e-commerce since it lets users boast a wide selection of products in one go.
As for “Single Image or Video”, you have the option to display one or more images or videos. On the other hand, if you want to showcase a collection of pictures, then select the “Collection” option that’s optimised for mobile devices.
Facebook Marketing: Factors To Consider
Before you finalise your ads, there are essential factors to consider first. Check out these vital guidelines for managing a Facebook marketing campaign.
1. Avoid Overestimating Your Budget
Some campaign managers tend to overestimate their budget. However, doing so is not a wise choice since it can waste a lot of time and resources in the process.
Before you invest in a marketing campaign on Facebook, make sure you have enough money to deliver your ads to a broad audience. But if you’re on a tight budget, then you should tighten your range and limit your proximity so your ads will reach enough people.
2. Attractive Images Are Key To Success
While creating content, remember to publish attractive images as well. Your images are the first thing your audience will see, so producing quality art is critical for success. That way, you’ll hook your prospects into viewing your ads, increasing your chances of gaining leads as a result.
3. Define Your Target Audience
Widening your target audience may seem like an efficient way to gain customers, but in reality, you could waste precious time and money. Instead, you should define your target audience by identifying their interests and location to make sure your ads will reach out to potential customers.
Read everything there is to know about Facebook marketing? If yes, then great—you’re good to go! If you need more information about setting up your campaign, visit Facebook’s help section so you can get acquainted with the necessary marketing tools right away.
Contact our SEO company in Singapore if you’re ready to launch a digital marketing campaign!